Saturday, March 19, 2011

ten.

day 10.
ten secrets.



1. I secretly hate my legs.
    No one knows this, until now I guess...
    but, I really don't like them.

2. I'm sometimes a lot more confident
    than I potray myself to be.
    Go figure, right? After the last thing I just wrote.

3. Sometimes I feel like I'm the most annoying
    person in the world.
   And I hate myself for some of the things I do and say.

4. I can sit and read "Thinspo" blogs for hours.  

5. I think about sex alllll the time.
    I swear I have the sex drive of a 16 year old boy...
    Ugh, how embarrassing!
    Don't judge me! Haha

6. I was terrified of falling in love with Josh.
    I tried to talk myself out of loving him forever.
    After three months of dating, when he tried to kiss me
    I pushed him away. I didn't want to get hurt.
    I'd rather be alone than get hurt.
    Eventually I gave up when I realized my feelings
    for him weren't going anywhere.

7. I screen my phone calls.
    But I guess, who doesn't now, right?

8. I have recorded videos of me singing
    and posted them on youtube under a username
    that no one will recognize me by :)
    Sneaky, eh?

9. I become intimidated around really pretty girls.

10. I give businesses fake names when I sign up for things.
     And yet, none of them seem to care when I hand them my
     debit card which clearly has a completely different name
     from the one I just gave them.


And there you have it.
Some of my secrets that I
chose to share with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment