Thursday, March 17, 2011

nine.

day 9.
nine loves.


1. My Josh.
    Duh, he makes me happy.
    He's my love.

2. Our Guinea Pigs.
    They are pretty cute.
    Coco has been sleeping next to me all day :)

3. Laughing.
    There is nothing better than a
    good laugh session with friends.

4. Kisses.
    Do I need an explanation for this?

5. Sleeping In.
    Ya, that's always good.

6. Driving.
    With the windows down and music up
    with the sun beating down on your skin
    during the summer.

7. Iced Chai Tea.
    Love. The end.

8. Dresses and Skirts.
    They are my favorite.
    I own way too many.
    I just love them so much!

9. Us.
    I know this is gonna sound biased
    and I don't mean to boast, but...
    I love that we never fight.
    We sometimes bicker but it's not like fighting.
    It's just funny.
    I think we bicker because we don't fight
    and we find "bickering" entertaining.
    Most of the time we can't keep a straight face and
    we always end up laughing after.
    I love that most of all.
    We've only been married for like 20 months... so maybe
    that's why we don't fight? I don't know...

& one more.
My Family.
They are so amazing!
I seriously love them all.

Oh and I love that most of the things
I love most don't cost a thing :)

okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment