Monday, March 7, 2011

stop that.


Okay so I'm going to complain a little.
I just cannot even handle how mean
some girls can be.

It is ridiculous.
I get that people get jealous or whatever
but to say mean things and do mean things
over jealousy?

It's just crazy!

To say or do mean things in general
for whatever reason you're doing it for is so strange!
And people making fun of other people
is just ridiculous! I really don't get it.

I don't understand why it's so hard for some
people to just be nice. My gosh.

Don't you ever get sick of being mean?

Does it ever bother you that all you have to
talk about it other people?

Does it make you feel better when you hurt someone?


Didn't we all think that once we were done
with high school, dealing with rude and catty
girls would end?
I guess some people just never grow out
of being mean.




Okay I'm done venting.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment